Monday, October 25, 2004


NYC - MONDAY 25
This is where the Tiffany books are "made":
It is unfortunately my last morning in New York - I went up to say good bye to my friends - on the executive floor of Tiffany's - John Loring - arbiter of Tiffany design for 25 years was away lecturing across the country - his research assistant Rollins Maxwell who's JRT Tipper is my best friend in New York - and my buddy - artist and photo editor par excellance Eric " Arrigo Rex" Erickson - were awaiting me with handkerchiefs to mop up the floods of tears - I'm going to miss the party for Greetings from Andy (Warhol): Christmas at Tiffany's by John Loring at the end of the month - but, hopefully I'll be back next fall for the party for the Tiffany Diamonds book - again and naturally - by John Loring.
Pin It

No comments: